ATSS members represent, emergency responders, peer counselors, victim assistance staff, emergency preparedness and disaster workers, child and adult victim advocates, grief counselors, fire fighters, the clergy and chaplaincy, public safety officers, addictions specialists, psychiatrists, psychologists, social work, marriage and family counselors, hospice staff nurses, school and college counselors, employee assistance and others engaged in helping victims and survivors heal. ATSS members are actively involved in crisis intervention and disaster management, victim services, emergency and trauma response and longer-term treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other disorders.
You have an opportunity with ATSS membership to earn recognition for your work, training and experience in trauma treatment, crisis response and management, crisis intervention and trauma services. ATSS offers three distinct international certifications for individuals representing a number of disciplines. You may be eligible for designation as a Certified Trauma Responder (CTR), Certified Trauma Specialist (CTS) or Certified Trauma Services Specialist (CTSS).
Individual Member Benefits
- Membership Options: Individual/Agency/Team/Student/Senior
- International Journal of Emergency Mental Health (Subscription Discount: Subscribe)
- International Board Certification Options For Eligible Application and Recognition as a Certified Trauma Responder (CTR), Certified Trauma Specialist (CTS), and Certified Trauma Services Specialist (CTSS)
- ATSS Membership Directory
- ATSS Code of Ethics
- Discounts for ATSS Conference
- Continuing Education Recognition from Professional Associations for ATSS Sponsored Training and Education Events
- Affiliation with an International Professional Network of Skilled Trauma Specialists
- One Vote of ATSS Organizational Elections
- Opportunities to Network with Other Specialists
- Web Site Links to the Information You Need
- ATSS e-Newsletter, Trauma Lines
- Broadcast Emails
- "Member Recognition" Opportunities
- Promotion of Education & Workshops (Education & Training Committee Approval Review)
Agency, Organization or Team Membership Benefits
- All Above-listed Individual Member Benefits Apply
- Conference Discounts for Five Individuals
- Reduced Certification Fees for Five Staff and/or Volunteer Agency Representatives
Becoming a Member Is As Easy As Purchasing It Here.
ATSS Membership 2013 (New and Renewal)