How to get endorsement
ATSS endorsement of trainings, workshops or courses
How to apply for ATSS training endorsement
If you are offering upcoming trainings, workshops or courses which may fulfill or contribute to the requirements for ATSS certification and/or other academic or professional development requirements and would like to advertise or make our members aware of these, please click here to complete the training endorsement form online.
Submission of the following information is requested to expedite the endorsement process:
- Title and description of the training, workshop or course
- Location, date(s) and time(s) of the training, workshop or course. If this is offered online, please provide access information
- Length of the training, workshop or course in hours with start and end dates
- Target audience
- Fee for training, workshop or course
- Name(s) of the presenter(s)
- Brief biography or CV of the presenter(s)
- Contact information for the primary presenter
- Any additional relevant information, such as number of credits or Continuing Education Units (CEUs), prerequisites, etc.
- Fees where applicable must be included with the endorsement application form
Please note: ATSS does not provide CEUs.
Fee for endorsement and listing on the ATSS website:
- ATSS Members: 2 free listings within a 6-month period. Subsequent listings are $50 per approved training, workshop or course.
- Non-members: $75 for each approved training, workshop or course
You will be contacted by the Professional Development Committee upon acceptance or non-acceptance of your submission. If approved and upon receipt of payment if applicable, the training/workshop/course will be posted on the ATSS website. Postings remain active for six months or until completion of the training/workshop/course.