ATSS training approval for trainings, workshops or courses
ATSS training approval guarantees that your training, educational event or course will fulfill or contribute to the requirememts for ATSS professional certification. If you are offering educational courses, trainings or conferences, or other educational programs that would enhance the skills and knowledge of individuals providing services, response or treatment to trauma victims and survivors, and would like to promote your training as ATSS approved for our three certifications, please complete the training approval form. Please click here to complete the training approval form online.
Please submit the following information for review.
- Title and description of the training, workshop or course
- Location, date(s) and time(s) of the training, workshop or course. If this is offered online, please provide access information
- Length of the training, workshop or course in hours with start and end dates
- Target audience
- Fee for training, workshop or course
- Name(s) of the presenter(s)
- Brief biography or CV of the presenter(s)
- Contact information for the primary presenter
- Any additional relevant information, such as number of credits or Continuing Education Units (CEUs), prerequisites, etc.
- Fees where applicable must be included with the approval application form
Please note: ATSS does not provide CEUs.
Fee for approval and listing on the ATSS website:
- ATSS Members: 2 free listings within a 6-month period. Subsequent listings are $50 per approved training, workshop or course.
- Non-members: $75 for each approved training, workshop or course
You will be contacted by the Professional Development Committee upon acceptance or non-acceptance of your submission. If approved and upon receipt of payment if applicable, the training/workshop/course will be posted on the ATSS website. Postings remain active for six months or until completion of the training/workshop/course.