Promote your trauma-focused trainings, workshops or courses and provide recognition to your participants.
Are you a training provider (individual, organization, educational institution) that is offering trauma focused educational courses, trainings or conferences that would enhance the skills and knowledge of individuals providing services, response or treatment to trauma victims and survivors?
We will assist you in promoting your event and its value toward ATSS certification by:
- Promoting your training on our website, and
- E-mailing you a flyer for your attendees promoting your training as ATSS trauma certification-compliant.
Email the following information to ATSS, no less than 45 days in advance of the event to receive your promotional handout and to have your training listed on our website.
- Title and description of the training, workshop or course (must be trauma focused or related to enhancing services to trauma survivors)
- Objective/s of training
- Link or website to registration information and training coordinator
- Location, date(s) and time(s) of the training, workshop or course. If this is offered online, please provide access information.
- Target audience
- Fee for training, workshop or course
- Contact information for the primary presenter
- Name(s) of the presenter(s) and brief training biography of the presenter(s) (400 words or less)
- Any additional relevant information, such as number of credits or Continuing Education Units (CEUs) offered, prerequisites, etc.